Come join the 200+ volunteer team to make Renfrew-Collingwood’s iconic event possible!
The Moon Festival is celebrating its 14th year this year on Saturday September 17th, 2016. The event starts at Slocan Park with the Harvest Fair, which is a family-friendly event with entertainment, activities, community booths, and more. At 7:00pm, the lantern parade will head to Renfrew, which will celebrate the local Renfrew Ravine with artists’ lanterns, and a finale performance with fireworks and more!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR:
– Leading crafts and games with children
– Hospitality (handing out programs, answering questions)
– Tea Garden (serving food to the attendees)
– Ravine (setting up local artists’ lantern installations)
– Renfrew Field (security, fire technicians)
– … and more!
- WINDERMERE students: Friday Sept 9th, 2016 11:40pm at Windermere (Room TBA)
- NON-WINDERMERE students: email Bea Miller at email@example.com to let her know you’re interested
- Mandatory Volunteer Orientation for all volunteers – Wednesday Sept 14th 5:00-6:00pm at Renfrew Park Community Centre
- Windermere students: email Brendan Tong, co-Volunteer-Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-Windermere students: email Bea Miller, co-Volunteer-Coordinator, at email@example.com